ROUGH TERRAIN CRANE
1. Maneuverable and robust drive
• Four-wheel drive and four-wheel steer chassis;
• Fully hydraulic steering system;
• Variable steering modes, front-wheel steer,four-wheel steer and crab steer;short vehicle length and small turning radius provide the crane with maximum maneuverability and flexibility in narrow job sites
2. Excellent off-road capability
• Big ground clearance and departure / approach angle offer excellent off-road capability.
3. Strong gradeability
• Cummins electronically-controlled engine, automated transmission and steerable drive axlex provide reliable power output.
• Even in the condition of abrupt road resistance,the engine can also be functional.
• Four-wheel drive, hydraulic suspension and special tires optimize the vehicle’ s drive performance to its maximum, suitable for any bad roads and job sites.
4. Pick-and-carry operations
• The rough terrain crane has the ability to pick and carry loads, thus improves the working efficiency greatly.
• The crane can also carry out ”On tires“ Lifts without extending the outrigger beams in narrow job sites.
• Superior pick-and-carry ability during short-distance transit can bring great convenience to the users.
5. Single cab design
• Single cab design with large skylight provides large field of view;
• Air-cushioned seat suits to all types of figures, which can release the driver’ s or operator’ s fatigue, thus improves the working efficiency;
• The crane is fitted with air conditioning, suitable for all-weather work;
• Digital display and keyboard units,advanced data bus technology,error check and audible & acoustic alarm ensure the safety and high efficiency of the operation.